South Carolina Corporate Travel
Corporate guests traveling in the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina appreciate the many pleasant amenities and surprises found at Bennettsville's Breeden Inn. The Inn is located on Main Street in the downtown Historic District. Bennettsville is the county seat of Marlboro County and is the hub for industrial sites, medical centers, education and government offices and church and law. Click here for info on Meeting Rooms.
While away from home: Choose comfort, buildings with history and upscale amenities. Surround yourself with interesting decor, grounds with lush foliage, numerous areas for relaxation, and porches where you will be serenaded by songbirds and hourly daylight church bell chimes.
Wireless Internet throughout the Inn
- Great corporate rate
- 13 Guest rooms within four restored 19th century houses
- 9 Convenient first floor guest rooms, with quick access to parking
- Comfortable and impressive bedding, including down comforters and feather beds
- Bed and breakfast decor that is unmatched in the Pee Dee Region
- Breeden Inn opened its doors to guests in 1982 and is the largest and longest running bed and breakfast in the Region. Owned by present owners since 1988.
- All private bathrooms. Some with shower/tub combinations.
Four with whirlpools for two + large Kohler showers
- Central AC/H + in-room individually controlled thermostats
- Upscale ceiling fans (suites have two)
- 27" Cable TV with VCR/DVD (suites have two)
- Wireless Internet throughout the Inn
- Private in-room phone lines with free long distance calling within the USA
- Guest FAX/copy machine with free outgoing faxing within the USA + supplies
- Guest library + an Authors Cabinet, filled with books written by writers who have stayed at the Inn.
- Outer guest houses have convenient fully equipped kitchens with period decor
- Outer guest houses have convenient laundry facilities for guest usage
- All houses have guest hospitality areas with complimentary coffee/tea services, packaged snacks and fridges stocked with bottled water and soda.
- Looking for a larger event center for your corporate meeting or event? Consider The Skye, a convenient downtown Bennettsville facility for corporate meetings. Meet at The Skye and stay at Breeden Inn!
- Click here for Common Rooms
- Numerous places for before or after work relaxation Click here to see Areas of Relaxation
- Large in-ground POOL
- Walk one block to the City of Bennettville's FITNESS CENTER
- Walk or run Bennettsville's sidewalk and tree-lined streets or the trails of Lake Wallace. Click here for information on what to do while you're here.
- Numerous local restaurants, ATM machines, pharmacies and grocery stores nearby
- A delicious full breakfast is served in four Main House rooms from 7:00-8:30. You can enjoy your first meal of the day in your own quiet and private setting with one of several morning papers, including our twice weekly local Marlboro Herald Advocate. Click here for more BREAKFAST details.
- Read what our guests have to say. Click here for Guests Comments and how actress Liv Tyler hand picked Breeden Inn for her March 2007 Glamour Magazine photo shoot. Click here for lovely Liv Tyler.