- Rates range from $120 - $180 for single or double occupancy. $25 for each additional in-room guest in bedrooms where bed space allows.
- CORPORATE/government and Extended Stay rates are available.
- Rates are plus 11% tax.
Discounted rates are not offered on holidays, special event dates or with Special Packages.
- Types of payment:
Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, personal checks and pre-arranged corporate direct billings are welcome.
- Gift Certificates are Available with a simple phone call. A stay at the Inn…the perfect wedding, anniversary, birthday or “just because” gift to give. Click on Special Packages for more details.
- The Inn invites Corporate Retreat, Reunion groups and guests attending local and area Wedding events. We are glad to assist with the designing of a memorable stay. If there is a need for a larger meeting space and/or groups with catering needs, click on Meeting Facilities in Bennettsville for more information.
- Check-in/Check-out hours:
Check-in is from 3PM-10PM. Sunday check-in is 5PM-10PM, unless arrangements are made prior to check-in.
Check-out is by 11Am. Note: The Main House Sunday check-out is by 10AM.
Please phone the Inn if an early or late check-in is in your travel plans.
- SMOKING: Breeden Inn has a strong no indoor smoking policy. A $250 fee will be charged in addition to your reserved charges if indoor smoking is detected. Smoking is fine on porches and in the pool area, away from non-smoking guests.
- PETS: We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- CHILDREN AT THE INN: Children are welcome at the host’s discretion. Responsible supervision is required. Parents are provided with “Children at the Inn” information prior to arrival. With four houses, when bookings allow, we are able to carefully place families, keeping other guests in mind.
- CANDLES: Breeden Inn has a no candle policy. Candles are not permitted within our buildings, nor on the porches.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note our advance reservation and cancellation policy as it is a vital part of the management of a small Inn. In order to guarantee a booking, all reservations at The Breeden Inn require the securing of credit card information. If paying by credit card, charges will be run through at check-out, with the exception of pre-paid Special Event dates and direct billed accounts. Our cancellation policy is varied and ranges from 24 hours to three weeks. Please inquire about the applicable policy while making your reservation. Special event date cancellations are non-refundable, unless we are able to re-book the room. Reservations cancelled prior to the applicable cancellation policy are charged a $25 administrative cancellation fee per room booked, as are date of arrival cancellations. This fee can be applied to a future booking. Failure to arrive or a no-show status is considered a cancellation and will result in any deposited monies not being refunded or your credit card being charged in full for the cancellation.